ClipBoard Help File
This is the Help "file" for the Python Application whose main page is: Python Smart Clipboard
Right now this is Junk
Fix comming soon..... No it is not, help is going to link to the main project page. This material will be reused elsewhere if useful.
- Edit the parameter file: Use your development environment for Python or a text editor to edit parameters.py. See also: The section below, Configuration Files For Python. I have a button on the GUI for this.
- Install: see section above.
- Debug: see section below.
- Quick Restart of the application: Not in this app, just shutdown and restart.
- Use your preferred text editor. In the parameter file, see below.
- Using the GUI see: ClipBoard GUI
More Info Here
How to Use the Parameter File
Editing of the parameters.py file
- See above in Download and Install
- Enable your favorite editor to work with the application.
- self.ex_editor = r"D:\apps\Notepad++\notepad++.exe" # use r" or the backslashes will not work, or you can use forward slashes instead; they may be "wrong" in Windowd, but they work.
- Lots of other settings:
- Read the comments in parameters.py and change as desired. If a setting does not work let me know.
- If you mess up.
- Re download and get back to the original parameter file.