Welcome to Open Circuits, Glenndk.
Thank you for making this a better place. I hope you enjoy reading OpenCircuits and sharing your knowledge with us.
A few tips:
- Be bold with your editing. If you add information that really belongs on some other page of this wiki (or on some other wiki entirely), or you accidentally delete some crucial stuff, it's fairly easy for anyone to fix it. Please feel free to revert or otherwise fix-up any of my edits that turn out to be erroneous and/or misguided.
- Sometimes it is faster to delete spam (and restore what the spammer may have deleted) by pressing the "undo" button on the page history "diff" page.
- We are all volunteers here.
Please feel free to talk about your electronics experiences here.
Welcome. --DavidCary 01:13, 20 December 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for doing a bunch of useful categorization work.
- It is an alternative. I think that Special:Categories is not the first people will find - it is special? category: categories they can by following one of the other categories. --Glenndk 06:45, 20 December 2011 (UTC)
- Please note that interpreted "bunch of pages" as "bunch of categories". --Glenndk 17:18, 20 December 2011 (UTC)