Opencircuits has a problem, I think. Jan 12, 2019: I get this error when I try to overwrite a .sch file from KiCAD to my page: "File extension ".sch" does not match the detected MIME type of the file (text/plain)".
Uploading schematic extensions works at opencircuits.com now, 2016:
How to add schematic file extensions to opencircuits.com
Please: Somebody with administration privileges could do this: 
I cannot do it.
- Thank you for drawing this problem to my attention.
- I edited the "$wgFileExtensions" array to allow schematic file extensions.
- Please let me know -- did that fix it?
- For a (relatively) faster reponse, please leave a public message on my talk page or a private message using my talk page's "E-mail this user" link.
- Thank you. --DavidCary (talk) 10:09, 27 October 2014 (PDT)
April 12, 2016, I replied that I will try it after I update my KiCAD files to the new KiCAD format. I have been away.
- Apparently over the years (!) that we've been having this conversation, KiCAD added a couple more file extensions, so I edited the "$wgFileExtensions" array to allow them as well. --DavidCary (talk) 15:26, 8 May 2016 (PDT)
Welcome to Open Circuits, Definitionofis.
Thank you for making this a better place. Thank you for sharing the Fridge Defrost Timer with Solar Trigger Option with us. I hope you enjoy reading OpenCircuits and sharing your knowledge with us.
A few tips:
- Be bold with your editing. If you add information that really belongs on some other page of this wiki (or on some other wiki entirely), or you accidentally delete some crucial stuff, it's fairly easy for anyone to fix it. Please feel free to revert or otherwise fix-up any of my edits that turn out to be erroneous and/or misguided.
- Sometimes it is faster to delete spam (and restore what the spammer may have deleted) by pressing the "undo" button on the page history "diff" page.
- We are all volunteers here.
Please feel free to talk about your electronics experiences here.
Welcome. --DavidCary 03:08, 18 February 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for posting to my discussion page linking to a fascinating MPPT discussion. What do you think about moving those links to the maximum power point tracker page?
Thank you for sharing the Solar panel rotator motor power with auto-shut-off with us.
The conversations on OpenCircuits seem pretty slow-moving, but I like to think they are higher-quality than the high-speed conversations on other sites.
--DavidCary 01:38, 14 March 2012 (UTC)
Moving some links to outside discussion onto the MPPT page is a good idea. If you start it, I'll add a couple more from backshed and other places, which I bookmarked. --Definitionofis 10:59, 15 March 2012 (UTC)