Graphical Data Logger
This is a draft still in process, software is farther along than this document. My interest has drifted off for now, I will be back. Email me if you are interested in some quick ( not quite instant ) gratification.
- Name: Graphical Data Logger
- Status: working, but do to general lack of interest I am not updating this page, email me if you have a serious interest.
- Technology: Java -- should run on many platforms, Windows 98 through Vista, Mac, Linux.
- Author: russ_hensel ( where you can find an email address to reach me )
- License: not fully determined, but open source and object code.
Record analog data from a USB Bit Whacker ( or similar device ) and both graph and log the data.
This is one of a series of articles on Microcontroller Serial Communications, rooted at this site here: Microcontroller Serial Communications Articles
Early Mock Up of Screen
Coming soon, but not yet; for early adopters email me russ_hensel
Some Use Details
Here is some detail on all the Graphical User Elements.
Bugs and Enhancements
See the list at RS232Probe Enhancements and Bugs a list for all the related applications.